Thompsons Vitamin A 10,000iu helps support healthy immunity, eye function and skin integrity.
- Helps support healthy immunity
- Helps support healthy eye function and night vision
- Assists with maintaining healthy skin integrity
- Individuals seeking a supplement to support their immune system
- Those seeking a supplement to support their eye function and night vision
- Those wanting to maintain healthy skin integrity
- Adults- Take one capsule daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
- Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- WARNING: When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men
- Use only as directed and always read the label
Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
|Each capsule contains:|
|Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A)||10000IU|
|- equiv. to Retinol||3mg/3000mcg RE|